Greetings Dames and Darlings! This weeks Mommy et Moi post is inspired by black tie and special occasion events.
This week hubby and I have been invited to attend the American Patriot Awards in which Hilary Clinton is the recipient. It’s a HUGE gala with 600 people attending. I had a poke around in the department stores for the possibility to get a new dress, although the selections were quite sad and mediocre. I’m resorting to a vintage beaded gown I found in Georgetown.
1. Maple Dress in Pink Polka from Darling Betty
2. Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby Bejewelled Satin d’Orsay from Neiman Marcus
3. Vintage 1950s Evening Dress from Etsy
4. Dressy Patent Ballet Shoes from Jacadi
5. Black “Marano” clutch from Anya Hindmarch