Darling Betty’s line consists of vintage reproduction dresses that little girls loved to wear in the 1950′s and 1960′s. Darling Betty garments are proudly made in the USA from 100% American cotton. All styles are meticulously designed and engineered for fit, comfort and fashion. Sizes available are 18 months, 2T, 3, 4, 5 & 6, and 8.
If you are interested in stocking Darling Betty garments in your store please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us EST 9-5pm on 571 969 7139. The following outlines in more detail Darling Betty’s wholesale requirements.
1. You must have a valid business ID (resale number, VAT number, tax ID, etc.) and provide us with shipping address, phone contact and payment information at the time you place your first order.
2. There is no dollar minimum amount for orders, but you must order at least 5 of a style per color. Also, we must require that you charge at least double the wholesale price when you sell our product.
3. As the customer, you will pay for shipping and any duties/taxes. We use US Priority Mail for most shipments unless UPS has a better rate. If you prefer a different method for shipping, please let us know. Payment is preferred by PayPal or credit card at the time the order is ready to ship. Payment information is required at the time the order is placed, but no charge will incur until the items are shipped. Partial shipments are possible to expedite orders or facilitate cash flow. All wholesale accounts are subject to a credit check.
4. Most orders take 4-6 weeks, and in heavier seasons can take up to 8 weeks. Please plan accordingly. For immediate merchandise we maintain a small inventory in our warehouse. You may request this inventory at any time. It changes daily, so please request the most recent inventory when ready to order immediate merchandise.
5. Our products are made in the USA in Alexandria, Virginia. We cut to order so please realize that when you place the order, it is being made especially for your shop and you are obligated to pay for and accept the merchandise within 3 months of the date the order is placed, unless otherwise agreed to.